Friday, July 2, 2010

Kya Haseen Ittefaq Thha - Original Composition

I got to meet Nitin through an online music platform and I take his advice and comments to improve my singing. Around November 2009 he told me about a song which he had written based on his story. It took 3 weeks to bring some shape to the song. When he offered me the opportunity to sing the song, I was a little apprehensive of my own skills. But Nitin kept encouraging me and helped me with my diction and style. Today when I look back I am very proud of this song. The story, the relations and the emotions behind the song are so powerful they helped me in my “Self realization”.

Kuhoo is an amazing singer, she already have some song in her bag which she have done with great class.

I am very glad that I could sing with her.

This song has been featured in lot of spaces like Muziboo, Hindiyugm and I am proud to share it here also.
Kya Haseen Ittefaq Thaa
Music, lyrics, arrangement and mixing: Nitin Dubey
Singers:
Unnikrishnan KB and Kuhoo Gupta

3 comments: