Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Kaananavasa - Original Devotional

I am very glad and proud to present my first composition to my friends. This is a devotional song on sree sabarimala sri ayyappan.
I am glad my first composition is a devotional.

Even though I was eager about composition from my childhood, I was never walked that direction, until I met my good friends Rahul Soman, Ajeesh Kumar, Nitin Dubey.... (the list goes on)..

Song: Kaananavaasa
Lyrics : Rahul Soman
Composer & Singer: Unnikrishnan K.B
Additional Harmonies, Orchestration & Mixing : Sibu Sukumaran
Music Label: Noyz Odyoz

14 comments:

  1. Kollammmmm.........
    Good work......
    Good singing.....
    Keep it up.......


    Regards,
    Sunny George.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sunny, Do listen to my other uploads as well.

      Delete
  2. kalaki machu ... onum parayanillaaa ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work unni... all the best for future projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular and heart-warming... :) Bonne Chance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Onnum parayaanilla... simply superb!! Composition, singing, lyrics, orchestration, ellaam onninonnu mecham... Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unnicheta......,
    Really am proud cheta.....such a nice work from u...

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb rendition for the wonderfully penned lyrics! music and orchestration excells! Great work! Congrats! enjoyed hearing the song!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Unnietta......
    Great composition...lyrics wise and tune wise....
    Good singing too...You have ur own style of singing, that's a big thing for a singer. Go ahead with your works.....All the best
    With prayers,
    Anu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anu. .do listen to my other works as well.

      Delete