Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Neend Na Aye ... Fuzon...

Being a singer from Carnatic (Indian Classical) background, it was always tough for me to sing songs which are from Hindustani or Sufi form. As a person I need a lot of time in getting convinced about myself and my singing. :o)

Nitin Dubey ,A sweet friend and brother for me who used to give me suggestions and also help me in grooming my singing. This song is again coming from his inspiring efforts. I have tried singing this one in a pretty decent manner (I guess) lolZ...
This song is like a gazal+sufi+rock+… I don’t know what else. Enjoyed a lot while singing. So I don’t know if i have ruined the charm of the song.

Original Band : Fuzon
Song : Neend Na Aye
Cover by : KB
Mix by : KB
Karaoke & Layering by : Nitin Dubey

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfull composition and great singing by u .....

    all the best for all your future renditions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Unni,

    Hearing this song for d 1st time n must say im madly in luv wit it...also ur singing was exceptional...keep posting such nice tracks..gud luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a true freak of music, i respect you as elder brother, as i dont know much deeply about computer, software, etc, thats why i dont know how to make a track, dear elder brother will you please tell me how the track can be made, or will you please send me the track , i know i am not at all too good like you, but still i want to sing this song...i like this song very very much...i want to make you listen at first,i become a fan of yours after listening it in your voice, i swear. will you please help me..??? himadri mishra
    himadri.bunty@gmail.com, mobile-9002230219.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Himadri.. :) I haven't made any track. Nitin Dubey, who is my friend layered above my singing. I am not good with technicalities.

      Delete