Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Dil To Bachcha hai Ji - Ishqiya

For long time I was thinking to do something very different from my usual picks.
Nitin came up with this suggestion at the right time.
Vishal Bharadwaj is one of the greatest music directors we have. From Machis to Kaminey… the songs have a unique style… Nitin & me loved this song for its rhythm and naughtiness. And this song is a master piece from Vishal. Thanks to Nitin for suggesting this song and also helping on it.

I hope you would like this, pardon my diction.

Movie : Ishqiya
Music : Vishal Bharadwaj
Lyrics : Gulzar
Originally Sung by : Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Track & Mix :
Nitin Dubey

Cover By : Unnikrishnan KB



2 comments:

  1. I love this cover :)
    You have a gem of the voice !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my al time fav:) it's ur "The BEST" performance so far!!!

    ReplyDelete